Sunday, April 22, 2012

Simple Spring Neutral/Neon Tape Nail Art

Hey guys!  Today I'm going to talk about a recent mani that I did the other day.  When I was looking through my pictures of nail designs I drew up, I wasn't really in the mood to do anything to detailed so I thought it was the perfect time to try out a tape mani that I saw on Pinterest (the most AWESOME site on the planet!)  The picture I saw used a black and nude polish, and it was cute and everything but I wanted to do something bright and Springy!



My first attempt was an EPIC fail, I did have pictures but "accidentally" deleted them.  This time I used a different pair of scrapbook scissors, which made it a lot easier, and let the polish dry a little longer than the first time I did it.  The polishes that I used were: Julep's "Hayden", a neon peach, for the base color and Revlon's "Bare Bones" for the nude color.  I also applied some light blue rhinestones on the ring finger to add a little bling.

Right now I'm testing out Revlon's new Colorstay nail polishes.  So far the color is amazing and the finish is flawless, but I'm still a little skeptical about the "long wear" of this polish.  I'll have a review video and a blog post on these in the future.

Here are some more pictures of this fabulous mani!






Have you guys tried this or any tape mani before? If so, you can post your pictures on my Facebook page!  If you want to see the tutorial for this design then click HERE!

Thanks for reading!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...