Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nail Polish Spotlight: Julep Ellie

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!!!
Today the nail polish spotlight is going to shine over Julep's nail vernis in Ellie!

Julep Ellie

I recieved Ellie in my May Julep Maven box.  Ellie is described as a seashell pink with holographic shimmer according to Julep's website.  I believe that Ellie is more of an opalescent pink pearl color with a slight duochrome finish.  The polish looked amazing in the bottle, but I could also tell that it was going to be sheer.

The application of Ellie was very smooth and the color did give okay coverage after 3 coats, but you can still see my nail line.


Here's a picture of Ellie indoors with flash.

BK says hi!!! : )

When I first painted my nails with Ellie I'll be honest, I really didn't like it, but it kind of grew on me after a couple days.  The wear of this polish was just wonderful, I wore this polish for five days without any chipping and minor tip wear.  I think that this polish is nice on its own, but I might try layering it over another color next time I wear it.  Some issues that I had with this polish was the brush that it came with was messed up and my bottle wasn't full when I got it.  Other than that, the polish gets a thumbs up from me!

Do you have Julep Ellie?  What are your thoughts about this color?  Tell me in the comments below!

Are you a Julep Maven yet? If not, then what are you waiting for?!?! Click HERE, fill out the quiz, and get new exclusive polishes before anyone else. There's also a code flying around (COLOR2012) where you can get your intro box for ONE penny!!! Yes one penny for the whole shebang!

Also don't forget that I'll be having a giveaway soon!!!!  Be sure to tell your friends and spread the word!  I'll probably show y'all the prize in my next blogpost! ; )

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow and share if your like!
Crystal <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...