Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nail Polish Spotlight (Combo): Wet N Wild I Red a Good Book & Fergie Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night





Hey y'all! Today I have the Nail Polish Spotlight shining over a fun nail polish combo!


Fergie by Wet n Wild Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night and Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book

Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night (TGBGN) is a polish filled with small matte black glitters and medium gold glitters in a clear base.  I've had TGBGN for a while but I couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear with it...until now! 

I've been in a red polish mood lately so I decided to wear one of my many untried polishes, I Red a Good Book, and I fell in love with the two of these together!  At first I wasn't a big fan of the glitter after one coat but after I got more glitter on the nail it looked a lot better! 

The wear of this polish was suprisingly long!  I wore this mani for about five days and only had minor tip wear!  The only thing that I didn't like too much was that you can see my nail line through the base color.

What polish do you like pairing Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night with?  I think I might wear it over a gold color next!

Thanks for reading; follow and share if you like!
Crystal <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...