Sunday, July 7, 2013

Nail Polish Spotlight: Sinful Colors Lavender

*blows off dust*  Oh hello there, its been a while!  I would go on about some excuse about how life and recently starting a job has kept me from blogging but I'll just say I've missed y'all and I've missed talking about polish so let's get on with the post shall we...we shall! : )

Today the polish spotlight is shining over one of my favorite Sinful Colors polishes, Lavender!

Sinful Colors Lavender

Lavender is a "different" color to me.  It's kind of a medium muted blue with hints of purple (or periwinkle) in it.

I honestly bought this on a whim without really looking at it (polishaholic problems) and left it in my stash for almost a year without touching it!  I rediscovered it while organizing my polishes and decided to whip it on and it was love at first swipe.  The formula of this polish is great and I was able to get full opacity in two coats.  The wear of this polish was also shockingly wicked! (I'm trying to expand my vocabulary here!)  Confession time:  I took the photos above after wearing this polish for 4 (or 5) days and, as you can see, my nails still look good.

What do you think of Sinful Colors Lavender?  I absolutely love it!

Thanks for reading,
Crystal

One more thing...
For those of you that don't know, I have a YouTube channel and recently uploading my June Favorites!  You can check it out HERE or watch the video below.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty color! I love the dusty quality to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...